How to report a Facebook account or Page that's pretending to be me or someone else
iPhone App Help
iPad App Help
Android App Help
Mobile Browser Help
Basic Mobile Browser Help
Facebook Lite App Help
Profiles and Pages that impersonate other people go against our Community Standards and aren't allowed on Facebook.
If you see a profile or Page that's pretending to be you, someone you know or a public figure (example: celebrity, politician), we encourage you to let us know. You can report potentially impersonating profiles or pages to us even if you don't have a Facebook account.
Report a profile or Page
- Go to the impersonating profile or Page.
- If you can't find it, try searching for the name used on the profile or Page or asking your friends if they can send you a link to it.
- Click below the cover photo.
- If you're reporting a Page, select Find support or report Page. If you're reporting a profile, select Find support or report profile.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for impersonation to file a report.
Report without an account
If you don't have a Facebook account or lost access to your account, you can still report an impersonating Page or account.
- Fill out the contact form to report an impersonating Page or account.
You can also report impersonating profiles or pages in Messenger. Learn how from the Messenger Help Center.