How do I add another parent to my child's Messenger Kids account?
Change platform:Computer Help
More than one parent can manage your child's activity on Messenger Kids.When you add an additional parent or guardian they:
- Can help manage your child's account and controls.
- Can authorize additional devices for your child.
- Will have access to your child’s content.
- Will be added as your child's contact.
- Can be removed as a parent, guardian, or contact by the primary parent on the account.
Keep in mind that any parent or guardian you would like to add must have an active Facebook account.
To add another parent:
- Log into your Facebook account on a computer.
- From , click Messenger Kids in the left menu. If you don't see it in your menu, click See More... and scroll down to find it.
- Below Accounts you manage, click your child's account.
- Click Controls.
- Click Parents and Guardians.
- Click Add additional parent or guardian.
- Click Done.