How do I manage my child's face and hand effects settings on Messenger Kids?
Change platform:Computer Help
Face and hand effects are augmented reality features that react as people in the scene move, speak and express themselves. Your child can use these effects in their camera, photos and videos.
To turn your child’s Face and hand effects setting on or off:
- From the Facebook app, tap .
- Tap Messenger Kids. If you don't see it, tap See More... and scroll until you find it.
- Tap on your child’s name or photo to view the Parent Dashboard for that account.
- Tap Controls.
- Tap Tap Face and Hand Effects.
- Next to Turn on [name]’s face and hand effects, tap or to turn this setting on or off.
For more information about face and hand effects, visit the Messenger Kids Face and Hand Effects Privacy Notice.