Ignore a conversation on Messenger
When you ignore a conversation, you won't be notified when the person messages you directly, and the conversation will move to your connection requests. When you ignore a conversation, the person won't be notified.
Ignore a conversation
- Click on the conversation you want to ignore.
- Click Ignore Messages.
- Below Chats hover over the conversation you want to ignore.
- Click .
- Click Ignore Messages, then click Ignore Messages again.
Keep in mind that you won’t be able to ignore the conversation again. Learn how to restrict someone's profile on Messenger instead.
Stop ignoring a conversation
- Search for the conversation you ignored and open it.
- At the bottom of the chat, select Move to Chats List. The conversation will move back to your Chats list.